This is it for the Golden State Warriors! With just one win separating the Warriors and the much-talked about regular-season win record at 73 wins, even the biggest of haters would secretly agree that the 2015-16 Golden State team is a special group, one that is duly deserving of the unique position they find themselves in when they host the injury-ravaged Memphis Grizzlies in Oakland this Wednesday. Can the Warriors seal their magical fate at the Oracle Arena, or will the playoff-bound Grizzlies complete the near-upset that they almost handed Golden State when the two teams met in Memphis barely a week ago? Let’s find out what the NBA online betting numbers have to say about this mouthwatering spectacle that will see the regular fans at Oracle Arena pay an average of $550 to watch the Warriors’ historical pursuit of 73 wins.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons