We are at the stage of the season where the bottom feeders in the league begin to get officially eliminated from playoff contention. This is all really just a formality, as these tend to be the teams that we all knew wouldn’t be anywhere near the top 8 for quite some time now. What they have to start thinking about is how badly they want that top lottery pick in the NBA draft. Do you play as hard as you can the rest of the way, or do you ease up a little to increase your chances of a top pick? No-one is going to admit to tanking, but the LA Lakers have come out and said that they are going to be committed to playing their younger players in the final few weeks of the season, which usually means that the losses will continue to pile up. Next up for the hapless Lakers is a visit from the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday night. The opening spread for this game still unavailable, but you can keep up to date with all the latest NBA odds at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?