The top seeds in each of the NBA conferences appear to be locked and loaded, which means we now have to pay attention to the scrambling that is going on below them. The race in the Eastern Conference is particularly tight, and the Southeast Division has now taken on a high level of importance. The winner of that division will lock up the 3rd seed, while the second place finisher could drop as low as #6. The Miami Heat are a game out of the top spot in the Southeast right now, and with the Atlanta Hawks seemingly starting to hit stride, the Heat need to keep winning in order to keep up with that frantic pace. Miami should be the favorites to take out the LA Lakers on Wednesday night, but these are the types of trip-up games that can potentially put a major dent in your season. You can wager on this one by heading over to the MyBookie.ag NBA odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option