For me, one of the best games to try and handicap is when you get a pair of teams that are about as close to one another as it gets. When you look at the Eastern Conference right now, you might well focus on the battle at the top between the Cavaliers and the Raptors, or you may look at the final few playoff spots and see how tight it’s becoming there. What I see is the little battle going on between the Boston Celtics and Miami Heat for the #3 spot in the East. There is just one game separating those two teams right now, but that is all about to change when they go head to head in the TD Garden on Saturday afternoon. This is what matinee basketball viewing is all about, so let’s break this one down before we check the updated NBA online betting spread to get out wagers on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?