You would have won a pretty nice chunk of change if, at the beginning of the NBA season, you had predicted that a team that had only lost 11 games to this point in the season would still be 4 games out of the conference lead. That is exactly where the San Antonio Spurs find themselves, as their spectacular season has been somewhat overshadowed by what Golden State are currently doing in Oakland. The one thing that you cannot take away from the Spurs is their unbeaten record at home so far this year, and they are going to have another shot at a perfect home season when the Miami Heat come to town on Wednesday night. The Heat are in the thick of an exciting division race, and cannot afford many more slip-ups between now and the end of the season if they want to be crowned kings of the Southeast. You can wager on this game by visiting the NBA betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?