It’s natural to assume that teams that have already essentially booked a playoff spot might start to get comfortable in the final few weeks of the season, but that is simply not the case. Not only do those teams want to get the best seeding possible for the postseason, they also want to go into the playoffs on a run of good form. If professional sports have taught us anything over the years, it’s that the teams who end the season strong tend to be the ones that go deep in the postseason. The LA Clippers look as though they are once again going to be heading into the playoffs, but it needs to be said that they are not exactly doing so in style. This is a team that has been up and down all year, and who need to get a better level of consistency if they hope to make any noise in the playoffs. They will have the chance to pick up another win on Wednesday night when they face a Milwaukee Bucks team that are currently in a playoff spot, but only by the slimmest of margins. Find out more about the latest NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?