ICYMI: Harden became the 1st player since Jordan (1/15/89) with at least 26pts, 10ast, 8stls & 7rebs.https://t.co/Fe6Zim7YC2— Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) March 24, 2016
Over the course of the NBA betting season, it’s tough to look at one loss being more harmful than another, but that really all depends on the timing. A loss at the start of the year doesn’t really seem to do very much damage, but that same loss in the final couple of weeks of the regular season can be tough to take. The Toronto Raptors loss to the Boston Celtics this week was a pretty big one, as it may well end up being the loss that prevents the Raptors from catching the Cleveland Cavaliers at the top of the Eastern Conference. It is not just one loss that has hurt the Rockets at this stage of the season, but rather 3 in a row that has seen them fall out of a playoff spot. The match-up between the Raptors and Rockets on Friday night is probably a lot more important to Houston than to Toronto, but make no mistake, this is a big game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?