The race for playoff spots in the Eastern Conference is incredibly tight, and a good run of form could very easily catapult one of the outside teams right into the mix. The Detroit Pistons and Washington Wizards are currently occupying the 9 and 10 spots, respectively, but both are very much within reach of that coveted #8 spot. The Pistons have a 2.5-game lead over the Wizards right now, and would love to open that gap whilst also getting closer to the 8 spot. The last meeting between these two was incredibly tight, and we can probably expect more of the same here. This is going to be a tough one for pro hoops odds handicappers, but that’s all part of the fun.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons