The Golden State Warriors and San Antonio Spurs are both 1-0 up in their respective second round series of the 2016 NBA playoffs, but the majority of the second round games will be starting this week after some of the round one matchups stretched to as many as seven games. In this article, we will be taking a brief look at the second round matchups and what bettors can expect from the remaining teams in the NBA odds to reach the 2016 Conference Championships.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Both Out Of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option