Monday represents the first full week of the NBA betting season in 2017, and we are closing in quite quickly on the halfway point. At this stage of the season, there are no major surprises, as the teams that we expected to be at the top of their respective conferences are right up there where they belong. There are several big games on tap this coming week, but perhaps none as big as the one that sees the Toronto Raptors head into San Antonio to play the Spurs on Tuesday night. Both teams are off to a very good start, and both are sitting in second place in their respective conferences. They are also both on a very good run of form at the moment, which makes this meeting all the more compelling. The Raptors have an excellent road record this season, but will they be able to maintain that against a team that is at their very best when playing on home court? This is a game that has to be considered a must watch.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option