We all have a little habit of getting a little too carried away with a single result when the playoffs get started. A loss in the opening game of a series by one of the top teams in the conference can lead to a level of mass hysteria that really isn’t warranted. When the Indiana Pacers came out and beat the Toronto Raptors on the road in Game 1 of their opening round series, volumes were written detailing just how fragile this Toronto team was, and how the Pacers had them totally figured out. The good news for Toronto fans is that their team didn’t seem to buy into the headlines, as they promptly went out and won the next two, including Game 3 on the road in Indiana. The talk of fragility will rise again if the Pacers can take Game 4, but there is also the possibility that the Raptors silence the critics by taking a 3-1 series lead and heading home. You can place you wagers on this one by visiting the NBA betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?