With the events of the last couple of days, the Eastern Conference playoff race is beginning to develop an air of finality about it. There is still some juggling for places to take care of, but it really does now look as though the top 8 teams have been all but decided. The Indiana Pacers are in the #7 seed at the moment, and have had to sweat things out for quite a bit, but a collapse by the injury-riddled Chicago Bulls now makes it appear as though the Pacers are safe. If the season were to end today, they would have a first round appointment with the Toronto Raptors, so the meeting between those two teams on Friday night takes on a whole new level of interest. Knowing that they may go head to head in the postseason might mean that both teams play their cards pretty close to the vest, so it’s going to be interesting to see how this one goes down. The updated NBA betting odds for this one can be found at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?