You can tell the happiness level of a team by the amount of trade rumors swirling around them at the deadline. There is almost nothing coming out of San Antonio, while all the talk in LA is about whether or not Blake Griffin will have a new home in a couple of days. All of that will play out in the next 48 hours, but first there is the business of the Spurs taking a trip to the Staples Center to face the Clippers on Thursday, February 18. Game time for this one is at 10:30 PM EST on TNT. Find out more about the latest NBA online spread soon.
The Spurs have been fantastic at home all season long, and all the defeat that they have taken this season have been on the road. The Clippers will likely be the underdog here, but that little away record stat of the Spurs may just give LA a little bit of a confidence boost. This should be a fun one to wager on, and you can do so by heading on over to the MyBookie.ag NBA betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III