There are some NBA fans who would consider the All-Star Game to be a distant second if it were to come down to a contest between the game and the Slam Dunk Competition. It is the latter that gets a lot of play, simply because we get to see players doing things that just wouldn’t happen in a regular NBA game. This contest is the ultimate in one-upmanship, as each contestant tries to deliver something never seen before. Pulling off an incredible dunk can mean living on in All-Star Weekend history. You cannot see highlights of previous dunks without seeing Blake Griffin leaping over a car to make a dunk. It’s that sort of moment that the competing players will be looking for this weekend in New Orleans. Let’s look at some of the contestants for the Slam Dunk contest, as well as the latest NBA betting predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option