We have barely crossed the halfway mark of the NBA season and there is already talk about the winner of the championship being either the Golden State Warriors or San Antonio Spurs. While these two teams have been the class of the league, you never know what might happen between now and the start of the playoffs. The Spurs will try to keep their magical season rolling when they head into the Amway Center to face the Magic on Wednesday. The odds for this Spurs and Magic bout will be made available on our online sportsbook’s NBA betting page as soon as they become available.
It really won’t be any surprise to see the Spurs installed as a pretty heavy favorite for this one, especially since they just recently beat the Magic in a comfortable win. It would be wise not to discount Orlando, though, as they are coming off back to back wins that can probably best be described as unexpected.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?