Basketball, perhaps more than any other professional sport, has a huge gulf between the good teams and the not so good. It is generally expected that the top 3 seeds in each conference will easily dispense of their opening round playoff opponents before moving on to the tougher match-ups. It was certainly expected that the Oklahoma City Thunder would be altogether too much for the Dallas Mavericks to handle in the first round, but the first two games of the series have proven that the Thunder may not have it all their way in this one. The opening game of the series was a total slaughter in favor of OKC, but Dallas seemed to figure out Russell Westbrook in Game 2, and somehow managed to come away with an invaluable road win, and all while keeping the potent Thunder offense to a meager 84 points. Game 3 is going to be a big one, and you can wager on it at our MyBookie.ag Pro basketball odds portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?