With still more than 20 games to play in the regular season, NBA fans would hope that their team would still have a legitimate shot at landing a playoff berth. The harsh reality, though, is that there are already a handful of teams who may still be mathematically in the hunt, but who have absolutely no shot at seeing the postseason anywhere other than on television. The Minnesota Timberwolves have to be included in that group, as they are now 10.5 games back of the final spot in the West. Given that they have only won 18 games all year suggests that they have no way back at this. Things are a little different north of the border, where the Toronto Raptors are still very much in the hunt to win the Eastern Conference. These two teams will hook up on Wednesday night, with the Raptors sure to be firm NBA Odds favorites to win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option