In the bid to trick bettors into placing certain NBA online betting wagers, sportsbooks are cooking up all kinds of betting trends, some so meaningless that even the dumbest of blondes would actually laugh at you for handicapping your picks based on them. I am talking about nonsensical trends like Memphis is 14-10 ATS in its last Thursday Games or The OVER is 7-4 when Golden State has allowed less than 100 points in previous games. I mean, does that mean that there is something magical about Zach Randolph and company playing on Thursday? Or better yet, is there some form of guarantee that the Warriors will post an OVER total if they allowed 100-plus points in their previous game? That’s just plain silly… if you ask me! No way the Grizzlies will be covering the spread against let’s say the San Antonio Spurs just because it is a Thursday. If you want to handicap your NBA picks the right way, stick to reasonable trends and source for real betting strategies that can be satisfactorily quantified over time. Wondering what I am talking about? Here’s a walkthrough on some real NBA betting tips that are guaranteed to boost you bankroll in the 2016 NBA Playoffs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option