It’s another new week in the NBA, and that means that it’s time to look ahead at the action for the week to see if we can pick out some winning parlays. After a solid opening week, I went a little downhill with my selections for last week. I started out with a winning parlay ticket, but then dropped 3 straight, as some of the big guns let me down. I’m taking a little bit of a different approach this week by avoiding certain teams. I’m not going to have Cleveland, Golden State, or an Antonio on any of my parlay tickets for the week. Their betting odds tend to be low for every game, so let’s see if we can find some value in this week’s tickets. Without further ado, let’s play some parlays.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?