It was widely assumed that the Cleveland Cavaliers, the reigning NBA champions, would be the team to beat in the Eastern Conference this season. While it has certainly played out that way, they are not leading the pack in a very convincing fashion. The East could be a whole lot closer if any of the teams looking to run down the Cavs could put together any sort of serious winning run. The fact that they have not been able to shows the parity in the league once you get past the 2 or 3 elite teams at the top. Two teams that are in not so hot pursuit of the Cavaliers will go head to head on Friday night, when the Toronto Raptors head south to pay a visit to the Atlanta Hawks. These are two good teams, but neither really seems like a legitimate threat to challenge for the Eastern Conference crown at least not yet. This should be a good game, though, and definitely one worth wagering on. So let’s take a look at the updated NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?