With the NBA schedule set at 82 games, it stands to reason that most teams are going to have some swings in form along the way. It is only the most talented of teams that can navigate the season without going on a major downswing, and the rest usually need to find a way to claw themselves out of a skid at some stage in the season. That is where the Toronto Raptors find themselves right now. For most of the first half, Toronto sat a couple of games behind the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference, a spot that they have since given up to the Celtics due to a dip in form. Toronto appear to be on the rise again, and they will be looking to keep things rolling when they head into Minneapolis to face the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night. Minnesota are currently sitting well off the playoff pace in the Western Conference, and need to start thinking about putting together a positive run if they are to find a way in. Get the latest NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?