It doesn’t seem to matter how well, or poorly, a team is playing in their own conference, they can quickly see things change when they play a team from the opposing conference. It’s always fun to see how teams who don’t see each other very often match-up, and it can be tricky to handicap those sorts of games. That’s all part of the fun of wagering, though, and we have a good one to watch this coming Wednesday night when the Toronto Raptors host the Utah Jazz. Toronto are in the hunt to win the Eastern Conference, while the Jazz are in a battle for the final playoff spot in the West. With so much to play for, this is definitely a game worth watching and placing a pro hoops odds wager on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?