Getting out of the Western Conference and into the NBA Finals was never going to be easy, especially with three great teams all vying for a single spot. The Golden State Warriors, who put together a record breaking regular season, were the favorites heading into the postseason, and the general consensus was that they would face either the San Antonio Spurs or the Oklahoma City Thunder in the conference final. The Thunder overcame the Spurs to book their place in the last step before the finals, and they are proving early on that they are going to give Golden State all that they can handle. The series will switch to OKC after a split in the opening 2 games in Oakland, and you really couldn’t have a series hanging more in the balance. This was one that I thought was likely to go the full 7 games, and it seems as though it may not disappoint. You can check the NBA betting lines for this pivotal match up at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?