As we head into the final couple of weeks of the NBA season, the pressure will really start to build on the teams that are battling it out for the final playoff spots in their respective conferences. While the majority of that pressure is on the teams who are on the outside looking in, you may also see a few clubs buckle under the extreme weight of trying to hold on to the final spot. The Washington Wizards are trying to do their part to get in, but they are also looking for help from the Detroit Pistons and Indiana Pacers, the two teams that are closes to them at the bottom of the playoff standings. Washington will have a good opportunity to edge a little closer when they take a trip to Sacramento to face a Kings team that are as good as eliminated at this point. It’s a huge game for the Wizards, and we have an exclusive NBA betting pick and game preview here at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons