Our student body has helped us win a ton of games in my 15 years at ND. We think this is a great way to thank them. pic.twitter.com/OsQgMCSfQ8
— Mike Brey (@NDMikeBrey) October 6, 2015
College basketball betting fans. Let’s take a look at some of the most recent rumors n the sport. Notre Dame has decided to make tickets to men’s basketball (and ice hockey) available for free to students. All they have to do is pick up the tickets to the games ahead of time. As Mike Brey, the men’s basketball coach, said it on Twitter:
The Fighting Irish made it all the way to the Elite Eight for the first time in nearly 40 years, so I would imagine that the students will start getting over there quickly.
If you’re a fan of North Carolina basketball, then their uniforms should be reassuringly familiar to you. They’re white and baby blue, with that traditional Argyle pattern along the leg and the sides of the jersey. This year, of course, their basketball team rolled out black uniforms. They plan to wear them in Brooklyn when they play UCLA on December 19 up there.
VCU fans may be worried about what their team will look like without Shaka Smart on the sideline. He has led VCU into national prominence for the past few seasons, making it into the NCAA tournament five years in a row and winning at least 26 games each year. Now, Will Wade is set to take the reigns, and you can expect to see similar results from the new coach. After all, he transformed Tennessee-Chattanooga’s basketball team around over two seasons, winning 40 and losing 25. His teams finished as runners-up in the Southern Conference each season. The two seasons before he was the head coach, the Mocs just went 24-40.
This past year, their offense was second best in terms of points scored, and then they also had the second best margin of victory in the Southern Conference. Briante Weber picked up 31 steals in just eight conference play games. His injury brought the best out in his backups, as they continued to grab turnovers. When his season ended with an injury, his fellow guards supported home down the stretch.
There is plenty of VCU talent on the bench. He has three of the team’s top scorers from last year (Mo Alie-Cox, JeQuan Lewis and Melvin Johnson). Johnson can shoot the three, which means defenses will have to expand to stop it. He was #6 in the conference for three points made, and he could push VCU into the Atlantic-10’s top three n terms of scoring. Hopefully, the vigor and energy he brings to the sideline will translate into more victories for his team.
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Nevada vs San Jose State NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis for a Game that Wolf Pack cannot lose
- #21 Washington State vs #4 Arizona NCAA Basketball Odds in a battle for first place in Pac-12
- NCAA Basketball Betting Predictions for 2024 Conference Winners
- 2024 AP Top 25 College Basketball Analysis & Betting Opportunities
- SEC Men’s Basketball: #24 Florida vs #13 Alabama 2024 NCAA Basketball Lines
- 2024 March Madness Betting Look at Cinderellas, Sleepers and Bracket-Busters
- #1 UConn vs #15 Creighton NCAAB Lines and Expert Prediction with the Title on the doorstep for the Huskies
- Betting March Madness: Teams That Are Already Locks for 2024
- Best Games and NCAA Basketball Lines at the final push for March Madness
- Virginia vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines, Preview and Picks in a game the Hokies need to win
- SEC Men’s Basketball: Texas A&M vs #15 Alabama 2024 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- New Mexico vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Lines, Pick & Info about the Mountain West contenders
- Possible Long Shot 2024 March Madness Winner Bets
- Colorado vs UCLA NCAA Basketball Lines, Preview & Picks in a final Matchup between both Pac-12 Teams
- March Madness Odds: Potential Teams that Few are Talking About in this 2024 Season