NFL betting enthusiasts will have a pair of opportunities to cash in on underdog dark horse picks. Unfortunately, for one dark horse team, I expect their season to come to an abrupt halt…making this look at both dark horse dogs a virtual ‘one-and-done’ selection. Now, let’s find out which dark horse is most likely to cash in against their underdog odds.
Carolina’s dual-threat signal-caller Cam Newton is a virtual lock to bag the league’s MVP award this season and he’s helped the Panthers go 4-0 ATS in their last four home games and 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games against their NFC counterparts.
Still, with Seattle going 6-1-1 ATS in their last eight road games against a team with a winning home record and 6-2 ATS in their last eight games overall, I believe they’re the right pick to pull off the dark horse upset against the Panthers. While 64 percent of the betting public likes Carolina to get the job done, up from 59 percent earlier in the week, I fully believe the Seattle Seahawks are going to bring their collective ‘A’ game to pull off the outright road upset.
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Really Early 2025 Super Bowl Odds
- NFL Super Bowl 58 Final Analysis: Which Team Will Win the Game?
- 49ers vs Chiefs: Odds and How to Win 2024 Super Bowl
- NFL Receiving Super Bowl LVIII Prop Odds & Betting Analysis
- Latest Injury Report That Could Affect Your Super Bowl 58 Bets
- NFL Super Bowl Betting NFC Predictions: 49ers Money Line Pick
- 2024 NFL Quarterbacks Super Bowl Prop Odds Betting Analysis
- Super Bowl Betting: Favorites vs. Underdogs – SB LVIII Picks
- NFL Super Bowl 58 Props Worth Betting On: 5 Prop Bets We Love to Play
- NFL Super Bowl Betting AFC Predictions: Chiefs Money Line Pick
- Super Bowl Final Score Betting Prediction: Time to Get Your SB 58 Bet In
- Super Bowl 58 National Anthem Prop Bets featuring Reba McEntire
- Updated Super Bowl MVP Odds: Betting Analysis of the Top Candidates
- 2024 Super Bowl Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- 2024 Super Bowl Over/Under Picks, Betting Analysis – SB LVIII Total Odds