What a difference a year makes. At this time a year ago, Baker Mayfield was popping off at his loud-mouthed best as the Cleveland Browns overachieved their way to an encouraging 7-8-1 record that had everyone believing the best was yet to come for the former Heisman Trophy winner and his merry mates.
Unfortunately, things haven’t gone as expected in 2019 and now, the loud-mouthed Mayfield has been silenced as the Browns limp into the final eight games of their regular season with a poor, 2-6 record. On the other side of the field in Week 10 will be a Buffalo Bills team that has fought and clawed its way to a polar opposite 6-2 mark that has been built largely on the strength of their stingy defense.
Can Mayfield and the Browns pick up a much needed win or are the Bills the pick to pick up the road win as a surprising 2-point underdog? Let’s find out right now which team is offering the best value in this intriguing Week 10 pairing.
Bills vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- When: Sunday, November 10, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: CBS
- Radio: Buffalo / Cleveland
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 10 Odds: Cleveland -3 / Total: 40.5
Why Bet On Buffalo?
There are a bunch of good reasons to back the Bills in this Week 10 matchup. First, Buffalo has won three of their last four games including a 24-9 smackdown of Washington this past weekend. Then, there’s the fact that the Bills’ only losses this season have come against legitimate Super Bowl contenders in Philadelphia and New England. Combine all of that with the fact that Buffalo is ranked a stellar third in points allowed (16.4 ppg) and Cleveland has been playing awful football this season and Buffalo looks like a great pick as a 3-point road dog in this one.
- Average Score For: 19.14
- Total Yards: 345.72
- Pass Yards: 215.29
- Rush Yards: 130.43
- Average Score Against: 17.43
- Total Yards: 303.86
- Pass Yards: 194.29
- Rush Yards: 109.57
Why Bet On Cleveland?
Despite the fact that the Browns are struggling, there are a few good reasons to back Cleveland in this matchup. First, the Browns are completely desperate after dropping their last four games including a humbling 24-19 road loss at Denver last weekend. Then, there’s the fact that the Browns still have a boatload of talent on both sides of the ball, even if they have underachieved for the most part this season. But not least, Cleveland is ranked an encouraging sixth against the pass, although their 30th-ranked run defense has been borderline pitiful. Last but not least, Cleveland is probably due for a home win, seeing as how they’ve lost all three games at FirstEnergy Stadium so far this season.
- Average Score For: 19
- Total Yards: 345.29
- Pass Yards: 219.86
- Rush Yards: 125.43
- Average Score Against: 25.86
- Total Yards: 365.58
- Pass Yards: 222.29
- Rush Yards: 143.29
NFL Week 10 Betting Trends for Bills vs Browns
- Bills are 7-3 ATS in the last 10 games
- Bills are 7-2 SU in the last 9 games
- The total went UNDER in 6 of Buffalo’s last 8 games
- Browns are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 games
- Browns are 1-5 SU in the last 6 games
- The total went UNDER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 6 games against Buffalo
Bills vs Browns Expert Analysis and Prediction
I know Baker Mayfield and the Browns are desperate and that they’re playing at home in this contest, but for me, I believe Buffalo’s stout defense will be the best unit on the field in this matchup. While the Bills’ six wins this season have all come against teams that currently own losing records, the Browns certainly fall into that category and that makes Buffalo the pick to not only cover the chalk as a 3-point road dog, but to do so by winning outright.
Buffalo is statistically better on both sides of the ball and they’ve gone 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games and 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games overall. With Cleveland going a dismal 1-8 ATS in their last 9 home games against a team with a winning road record and 1-4 ATS in their last five meetings against the Bills, I say Buffalo is the easy pick to cash in here!
Pick: Buffalo 24 Cleveland 21
More NFL Week 10 Betting News
- Seahawks vs 49ers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Expert Analysis
- Chargers vs Raiders 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Vikings vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines & Pick for Sunday Night
- Panthers vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Week 10 Spread & Expert Prediction
- Chiefs vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Game Preview & Betting Pick
- Rams vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Game Analysis
- Dolphins vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- Giants vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Week Ten Daily Fantasy Football Picks (Ep. 748)
- Falcons vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 10 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Bills vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Lions vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Ravens vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Preview & Prediction