If you’re looking to cash in one some Week 4 NFL odds football, then you should know that Sunday’s quickly-approaching matchup between the low-scoring St. Louis Rams and suddenly, high-scoring Arizona Cardinals is offering as much value as any game on the entire Week 4 docket. Now, let’s find out which team is going to bring home the bacon!
When: 4:25 PM ET, Sunday, October 4, 2015
Where: University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, Arizona
NFL Odds: Arizona -7
St. Louis Rams (1-2 SU, 1-2 ATS)
St. Louis has scored a grand total of 16 points over the last two games, including their 12-6 Week 3 loss to Pittsburgh while failing to cover the spread as a 1-point home fave. Quarterback Nick Foles completed 19 of 28 passes for 197 yards but failed to throw a TD pass and had one pass picked off in the loss. St. Louis was held to just 67 rushing yards in the loss. St. Louis is ranked dead last in total offense, an identical 29th in passing and rushing and 28th in scoring (16.7 ppg). Defensively, the Rams rank 10th overall and a solid 12th in points allowed 22.3).
Arizona Cardinals (3-0 SU, 3-0 ATS)
Arizona absolutely throttled San Francisco en route to an emphatic 47-7 win while easily covering the NFL betting line as a 7-point home favorite. Veteran quarterback Carson Palmer had another stellar performance in throwing for 311 yards and two touchdowns while veteran running back Chris Johnson added 110 yards and two more scores on 22 carries. Arizona is ranked sixth in total offense and an identical 11th in both, passing and rushing while averaging a whopping 42.0 points per game to rank first in scoring.
Arizona is 17-7 SU over its last 24 games and a near-perfect 4-1 ATS in its last five games overall, not to mention 4-0 ATS in their last fur games against the Rams. As far as the Over/Under Total is concerned, 60 percent of the betting public likes the Over but I tend to disagree, seeing as how the Rams have an elite defense and have been involved in two straight low-scoring affairs. The total has gone UNDER in 5 of St. Louis’s last 7 games and 9 of their last 12 road games and I believe it will play out again in this NFC West divisional matchup.
The Pick: Cardinals 27 Rams 14
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 6: Chiefs’ Odds Rise
- NFL Week 7 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 ATS Betting Analysis & Picks
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans MNF | NFL Week 6 Preview and Odds
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Update: Most Important Changes in the Odds
- NFL Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Minnesota Vikings at Carolina Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs vs Washington Football Team Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans vs Indianapolis Colts Betting Analysis & Prediction