Redskins vs Cardinals NFL Week 1 Odds and PickWashington / Arizona Live Stream: NFL Live ATS Odds: Arizona pk (-110) Over/Under Total Odds: 44 (-110)
Why Washington is a good pick bet vs Arizona?Alex Smith is one of the most experienced quarterbacks in the NFL. Last season with the Kansas City Chiefs, Smith only threw 5 interceptions while completing over 67% of his passes. He’s got some decent targets in D.C. Not only should wide receivers Jamison Crowder and Josh Doctson make life for Smith easy, but tight-end Jordan Reed is finally healthy. Smith loves to throw to tight-ends. Reed is one of the best tight-ends in the NFL. Washington’s defense could punish Arizona’s offensive line. NT Da’Ron Payne and DE Jonathan Allen have looked good in training camp.
Why Arizona is a good pick bet vs Washington?When Sam Bradford’s healthy, he’s one of the top quarterbacks in the NFL. For the first time in his career, Bradford’s not only healthy, but he gets to throw the football to a future hall of fame wide receiver in Arizona’s Larry Fitzgerald. Cardinals’ work-horse running back David Johnson returns from an injury that sidelined him for the entire season. Johnson should provide the rushing attack that Bradford lacked while with the St. Louis Rams earlier in his career. Arizona’s defense boasts a lockdown cornerback in Patrick Peterson and one of the best pass rushers in the NFL in Chandler Jones. The defense could get to Smith before he can release the football.
NFL Betting Trends for Redskins vs Cardinals
- Washington is 63-88 ATS in all games where the total is between 42.5 and 49 points since 1992
- Arizona is 5-16 ATS in all games where the total is between 42.5 and 49 points over the last 3 seasons
- Arizona is 1-1 ATS vs Washington over the last 3 seasons
- Arizona is 1-1 SU vs Washington over the last 3 seasons
- 1 of 2 games in this series have gone over the total over the last 3 seasons