The Best Super Bowl 51 Offers, Promos & Bonuses
- 50% Sign up Bonus — The first offer to take advantage at MyBookie gives you free money just for becoming a member and start playing for real. You must deposit at least $50, but once you do so, you can take advantage of them giving you free money. The maximum is $3000, but get up to $1,500 free just for signing up. Of course, all the rollover requirements must be met.
- 20% Cash Sign up — when you deposit at least $50 you are qualified for this great bonus. What you do here is grab 20% of whatever you deposit. This is a limited time bonus. The maximum for this bonus is $500.
- 25% Reload Bonus — This is for existing customers at MyBookie. When you take advantage of this – you can get 25% of your deposit. You must deposit at least $50, and the maximum is $500. Take advantage of free money just for reloading your account.
- Refer a Friend — Have some friend that want to bet on sports? Refer them to MyBookie and get free money! Your friend MUST deposit, but every friend you get to deposit, they will give you $100 free!
- No Fun Refund — This is such a fun way to make some money. With this, if a touchdown celebration is flagged by the NFL officials in the final 5:00 of the game, and it’s your team that you bet on – MyBookie will refund your money if your team ends of losing the game. What other place will do that?
- Stream Your Streak — This is interesting. Many times after a great weekend, bettors want to stop. Well, with this promo, they want you to brag about your winners. If you get 10 winning picks in a row, you get a free $25 bet. If you get 20 picks correct, they will give you $50 free play.
- Spread the Word — With this promotion – all you need to do is join MyBookie’s Social Network Community on Facebook or Twitter. If you do – they will give you $10. How easy is that?
- Show me the Money — Finally, the last promotion that MyBookie is offering is this one. This will allow you to call out a representative over the phone that made a mistake with your bet. All you would need to do is report the mistake and they will give you $20 back.