If you’re a tennis betting enthusiast that is in awe of Roger Federer’s incredible 2017 season and you just can’t wait for the start of the upcoming 2017 U.S. Open, then join the club, you’re certainly not alone. With the G.O.A.T. (greatest of all-time) enjoying one of the best seasons of his career, all eyes will be on Fed as he tries to go 3-for-3 in grand slam tournaments this season.Better yet, if you’re looking to cash in on the fourth and final major tournament of the year, then you’re going to find out that there is more than one way to do just that, thanks to the six-pack of great ways to bet on tennis that I’m about to explain. With the bright lights and nighttime tennis about to take over in New York in just about a month, let’s find out just how many ways you can make a profit by betting on tennis.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- ATP 2022 Australian Open Betting Update: Murray Through, Ruud Withdraws
- ATP 2022 Australian Open Betting Update: Novak Djokovic Is Out!
- ATP 2022 Australian Open Betting Update: Djokovic (Still) Favoured To Win
- ATP 2021 Sydney International Betting Preview: Evans and Thompson Worth A Bet
- ATP 2022 Australian Open Betting Update: Can Outsiders Deliver?
- 2022 ATP Cup Betting Update: Tsitsipas vs Schwartzman Highlights Monday Action
- 2022 ATP Cup Betting Update: Favorites to Back, Underdogs to Consider
- ATP 2022 Grand Slams: What to Look for Next Year’s Events
- ATP 2022 Australian Open Betting Update: Zverev and Medvedev Can Impress
- ATP Calendar Betting Analysis for the 2022 Season
- ATP 2022 Australian Open Betting Analysis: Odds Favorites and Early Predictions
- ATP 2022 Australian Open Betting Update: Djokovic Uncertain
- ATP Early 2022 Australian Open Betting Odds Analysis
- ATP 2021 Nitto Finals Betting Update: The Final Round of the Group Stage
- ATP 2021 Nitto Finals Betting Update: Jannik Sinner Eyeing His Second Consecutive Win