Most of the smaller schools in the nation play out their season with little or no fanfare, but there are a few that can rise and get noticed on the big stage. The Western Michigan Broncos are one of those teams, as their 10-0 record this season has them sitting in the top 25, and gives them a legitimate shot at what would be a major bowl game. Given the smaller stature of this program, you might imagine that there wouldn’t be that much pressure on the Broncos, but you better believe that this school wants a big game that will be nationally televised over the holiday period. To have that happen, they probably must win out, and that means beating the Buffalo Bulls this coming weekend. On paper, this looks like a pretty straightforward task, and the bookies have the Broncos coming into this meeting as a 35-point online betting favorite. Things can get a little trickier when there is a big reward on the line, though, and that is something that Western Michigan are going to have to overcome.
Week 12 College Football Picks: Buffalo At Western Michigan
Written by Henry Watkins on November 16, 2016
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- TCU Horned Frogs 2023 Football Season Betting Guide
- College Football Heisman Trophy Odds: Caleb Williams Stands As Clear Favorite
- Can Georgia, TCU, Michigan, Ohio State or Alabama Win the National Championship?
- Betting Non-Conference College Football Spring Games To Win Big
- College Football Betting Tips Update for the First Weeks of the 2022-23 Season
- AP Top 25 College Football Poll: Do They Match with the Odds to Win the Championship?
- NCAA Football Early Predictions With Georgia Bulldogs as Favorite to Win
- USC Trojans to Win 2023 National Championship Betting Preview
- Early College Football National Championship Odds and Betting Favorites
- Super Early College Football Betting News: Malik Nabers
- Betting Odds College Football Championship Contenders
- TCU vs Georgia Betting Pick, Prediction & Analysis – NCAAF National Championship Odds
- NCAA Football National Championship Betting Prediction: Why Bet On Georgia
- College Football National Championship Betting Pick: Why Bet On TCU
- College Football Playoff Championship Odds – Georgia at TCU