There is a massive gulf between the top 3 teams in the Western Conference and the rest of the chasing pack. If you want an idea of just how big that is, take a look at the Southwest Division, where the San Antonio Spurs have a 13.5 game lead over the Dallas Mavericks. The Spurs are a class above, and they will get the chance to prove that when they head to Dallas to face the Mavericks. To make sure you have the latest betting trends of this “Battle of Dallas” make sure to click here in our online sportsbook odds page.
The Dallas Mavericks have been one of the surprise teams of the season, but you have to question whether or not they are good enough to hang with a team as good as the Spurs have been this season. San Antonio are going to be the obvious straight up pick in this one, but can Nowitzki and his troops make a game of it. You can get your wagers on for this game as soon as the odds go live on MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Betting on Saturday’s NBA Games
- NBA Best Bets Today Odds: Lakers’ Anthony Davis Back From Injury vs. Spurs
- NBA 2023 Rumors Trade & Deadline News
- NBA Betting Odds & Lines For January 24
- Who Should We Bet On this Week in the NBA?
- NBA Week 15 Against the Spread Betting Picks: Must Bet Games this Week
- NBA Over/Under Betting Picks and Analysis for the Best Week 15 Games
- NBA Championship Lines, Betting Favorites, Picks Heading Into Week 16
- NBA Week 15 Betting Picks & Predictions for this Weekend’s Top Matches
- NBA Championship Odds Favorites, Smart Pick, Longshot Option for Week 15
- NBA Betting Predictions & Picks: Celtics vs Raptors, Bucks vs Cavaliers, Pacers vs Suns
- NBA Betting Predictions & Picks: Warriors vs Cavaliers, Heat vs Mavericks, Nets vs Jazz
- NBA Trade Rumors Deadline Guide For January 17
- NBA Power Rankings After Week 13
- NBA Week 14 Betting Picks & Predictions for this Week’s Best Matches