By the time the action gets started in the NBA on Thursday night, there may well be a few teams who look a little different than they did a couple of days prior. The trade deadline is looming large and both the Chicago Bulls and Cleveland Cavaliers are rumored to be on the lookout for potential deals. These two teams will hook up at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland on Thursday, February 18, with the game time set for 8 PM EST on TNT. We will keep you posted with the latest NBA online lines anytime soon.
Given how the Cavaliers have been playing in their own building this season, it would be a shock to see them as anything other than a pretty solid favorite to win this one. The Chicago Bulls tend to save their best ball for the better teams, though, so they may be able to spring the mild upset.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Breaking News & Rumors For January 31th
- 2023 NBA Betting Experts Picks, Odds News & Analysis
- This Week’s NBA Betting Odds of the Week
- NBA Over/Under Betting Picks and Analysis for the Best Week 16 Games
- NBA Week 16 Against the Spread Betting Picks: Must Bet Games
- NBA Week 16 Betting Picks & Predictions for this Week’s Best Matches
- NBA Championship Odds, Betting Favorites, Picks Heading Into Week 17
- NBA Betting Odds 2023 Season: Luka Doncic Will Miss Time
- Betting on Saturday’s NBA Games
- NBA Best Bets Today Odds: Lakers’ Anthony Davis Back From Injury vs. Spurs
- NBA 2023 Rumors Trade & Deadline News
- NBA Betting Odds & Lines For January 24
- Who Should We Bet On this Week in the NBA?
- NBA Week 15 Against the Spread Betting Picks: Must Bet Games this Week
- NBA Over/Under Betting Picks and Analysis for the Best Week 15 Games