The NBA action set for this Tuesday, February 2nd brings another edition of East meets West on Tuesday night, when the Miami Heat head into the Toyota Center to face the Houston Rockets at 8 PM EST on NBATV. Neither of these two teams is being looked at as a legitimate contender for the NBA crown, but both will be looking to end the first half with a strong finish in hopes that the momentum and a much better performance in the second half of the season will help them to improve their odds to win the NBA championship.
Houston enters this game fresh from a 1-point loss against the Washington Wizards on Saturday night (122-123). The Rockets were led by James Harden, who scored 40 points on 20 shots. Dwight Howard added 20 before being ejected for the second straight game in the second half.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Breaking News & Rumors For January 31th
- 2023 NBA Betting Experts Picks, Odds News & Analysis
- This Week’s NBA Betting Odds of the Week
- NBA Over/Under Betting Picks and Analysis for the Best Week 16 Games
- NBA Week 16 Against the Spread Betting Picks: Must Bet Games
- NBA Week 16 Betting Picks & Predictions for this Week’s Best Matches
- NBA Championship Odds, Betting Favorites, Picks Heading Into Week 17
- NBA Betting Odds 2023 Season: Luka Doncic Will Miss Time
- Betting on Saturday’s NBA Games
- NBA Best Bets Today Odds: Lakers’ Anthony Davis Back From Injury vs. Spurs
- NBA 2023 Rumors Trade & Deadline News
- NBA Betting Odds & Lines For January 24
- Who Should We Bet On this Week in the NBA?
- NBA Week 15 Against the Spread Betting Picks: Must Bet Games this Week
- NBA Over/Under Betting Picks and Analysis for the Best Week 15 Games