To say that the Big-12 Conference is loaded this season is putting things a little mildly. After all, how often do you find the Kansas Jayhawks sitting 5th in the conference at this stage of the season. The Jayhawks will get the opportunity to move on up when they face the TCU Horned Frogs. If you’re a Jayhawks or a Horned Frogs fan and wish to wager on this game, make sure to check out our NCAAB Odds page clicking here.
Since these two have already met this season, you may already have an idea as to how you are going to play this one. The last meeting was certainly closer than most people expected, which makes you wonder if the Horned Frogs have what it takes to keep this one close, too. The full odds and lines for this game will be made available on the MyBookie.ag NCAA basketball betting page on Saturday morning, so be sure to check back in for the latest.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAB Matchups 2022-2023 Who Should We Bet On?
- NCAA Basketball Picks and Betting Analysis: Best Games Throughout the Week
- College Basketball Games for Thanksgiving
- NCAAB Week 3: Top 25 and Betting Opportunities
- College Basketball Picks & Analysis for the Best Betting Games This Weekend
- NCAAB Observations & Predictions After Week 1
- Nebraska vs St. John’s Betting Analysis, and 5 Other Great Matches to Wager On
- College Hoops Betting Action for Tuesday Night
- Gonzaga vs Texas Betting Analysis, and 5 Other Great Matches to Wager On
- NCAA Basketball Picks & Betting Analysis: Best Games This Week
- AP Top 25 College Basketball Analysis & Betting Opportunities
- Weekend College Basketball Best Bets
- NCAA Basketball Betting Picks and Analysis for Must Bet Matches This Weekend
- College Basketball 2022: Best Bets For Week 11
- NCAA Basketball Lines and Picks for this Week’s Games