It is getting to the point of the season where every loss can have an effect on ranking or the likelihood of making it into March Madness. The Louisville Cardinals are definitely going to be in, but if they want to maintain a high ranking, they need to keep finding ways to win. They will be put to the test on Saturday when they head into South bend to face the Fighting Irish. The full odds and lines for this one will be up at our online sportsbook’s NCAAB betting page ASAP.
The Cardinals are sure to be the favorites for this weekend ACC tilt, but there are sure to be some doubts in the locker room after losing to Duke in their last game. There are sure to be a few jitters when they take to the court, and that could well be something that Notre Dame jump all over early on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Best College Basketball Bets for December 1st
- Creighton vs Texas Betting Analysis, and 3 Great Matches to Wager On
- Betting Tips for Tuesday Night’s College Hoops Action
- College Basketball 2022-2023 : Top 25 Analysis and Betting Opportunities
- College Basketball Best Bets For November 25
- NCAAB Matchups 2022-2023 Who Should We Bet On?
- NCAA Basketball Picks and Betting Analysis: Best Games Throughout the Week
- College Basketball Games for Thanksgiving
- NCAAB Week 3: Top 25 and Betting Opportunities
- College Basketball Picks & Analysis for the Best Betting Games This Weekend
- NCAAB Observations & Predictions After Week 1
- Nebraska vs St. John’s Betting Analysis, and 5 Other Great Matches to Wager On
- College Hoops Betting Action for Tuesday Night
- Gonzaga vs Texas Betting Analysis, and 5 Other Great Matches to Wager On
- NCAA Basketball Picks & Betting Analysis: Best Games This Week