When questions are starting to be asked about your performances or ability to win, the best thing that a team can do to answer back is to come up with a win that makes everyone sit up and take notice. That is exactly what the SMU Mustangs did over the weekend, but they have no time to rest on their laurels, as they are back in action on Wednesday when they welcome the Tulsa Golden Hurricane into Moody Coliseum. The full odds and lines for this college hoops bout in Dallas will be on the board at our online sportsbook’s NCAAB betting page as soon as they are made available.
It has been a great season so far for the Mustangs, and they are sure to be favorites for this one. What you need to pay attention to here is the point spread, as the latest big win by SMU may have them given a tough number to cover by the bookies.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2022-2023 College Basketball – Best Bets For Friday
- St. Mary’s vs Houston Lines, Analysis, and 2 Great Matches to Bet On
- Best College Basketball Bets for December 1st
- Creighton vs Texas Betting Analysis, and 3 Great Matches to Wager On
- Betting Tips for Tuesday Night’s College Hoops Action
- College Basketball 2022-2023 : Top 25 Analysis and Betting Opportunities
- College Basketball Best Bets For November 25
- NCAAB Matchups 2022-2023 Who Should We Bet On?
- NCAA Basketball Picks and Betting Analysis: Best Games Throughout the Week
- College Basketball Games for Thanksgiving
- NCAAB Week 3: Top 25 and Betting Opportunities
- College Basketball Picks & Analysis for the Best Betting Games This Weekend
- NCAAB Observations & Predictions After Week 1
- Nebraska vs St. John’s Betting Analysis, and 5 Other Great Matches to Wager On
- College Hoops Betting Action for Tuesday Night