There are a number of teams that fall into the dark horse category when talking about a potential National Champion this year, and how those teams perform down the stretch will dictate what sort of price you can get them at. Xavier are one of those teams, and they will look to grow their status when they head into the Hinkle Fieldhouse to face the Butler Bulldogs on Saturday. You can get your winning ticket in play when the odds go live on the MyBookie.ag NCAAB betting page on Saturday morning.
Xavier are currently ranked at #5 in the nation, but a loss earlier this week has some people questioning their ability to go deep in the playoffs. They may restore some confidence with a win here, but the Butler Bulldogs are not going to be an easy out in their own building.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Creighton vs Texas Betting Analysis, and 3 Great Matches to Wager On
- Betting Tips for Tuesday Night’s College Hoops Action
- College Basketball 2022-2023 : Top 25 Analysis and Betting Opportunities
- College Basketball Best Bets For November 25
- NCAAB Matchups 2022-2023 Who Should We Bet On?
- NCAA Basketball Picks and Betting Analysis: Best Games Throughout the Week
- College Basketball Games for Thanksgiving
- NCAAB Week 3: Top 25 and Betting Opportunities
- College Basketball Picks & Analysis for the Best Betting Games This Weekend
- NCAAB Observations & Predictions After Week 1
- Nebraska vs St. John’s Betting Analysis, and 5 Other Great Matches to Wager On
- College Hoops Betting Action for Tuesday Night
- Gonzaga vs Texas Betting Analysis, and 5 Other Great Matches to Wager On
- NCAA Basketball Picks & Betting Analysis: Best Games This Week
- AP Top 25 College Basketball Analysis & Betting Opportunities