If you love betting NFL football, you want to make sure that you get off to a winning start in Week 1 of the season so that you can get a little more creative with your betting as the season progresses. One of the best ways to quickly build your bankroll is by playing some parlays. If you can put together some parlays using the point spreads, you can really boost your bankroll, but I like to take a little bit of a safer approach in the early part of the season by simply choosing a few teams that I really like to win, regardless of their betting odds. This is not to say that I am a safe bettor, it’s just part of my strategy for what is a very long season with a whole bunch of betting opportunities. There will be plenty of chances to win money, so why not ease into things a little to get started. Let’s take a look at 3 or 4 teams that could be added into a parlay ticket in Week 1.
2016 NFL Parlay Picks For the Opening Week
Written by Henry Watkins on August 4, 2016
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2023 NFL Mock Draft Trade Proposals That Could Reshape the Odds to Win the Super Bowl
- NFL Betting News: Lamar Jackson in doubt for 2023 Season with Baltimore
- NFL Draft Betting News: CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Favorites, Picks and More
- NFL Betting News: Derek Carr and Saints, Jets Hoping For Aaron Rodgers
- 2023 NFL Draft News: Georgia Defensive Star Jalen Carter Could Fall After Arrest
- NFL Super Bowl 58 Betting Odds: Early Analysis, Tips and More
- Derek Carr NFL Betting Odds for 2023/24 Season With?
- NFL Betting Predictions 2023: Super Bowl 58, Odds & Favorites That You Shouldn’t Miss
- Why Chiefs Won Super Bowl 57 & Why Eagles Lost
- Super Bowl LVII Odds: Kansas City vs. Philadelphia Betting Predictions
- NFL Super Bowl 57: Which Team Will Win the Super Bowl? AFC or NFC?
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Updated MVP Top Candidates
- Super Bowl Final Score Betting Prediction: Time to Get Your SB Bet In
- Chiefs vs. Eagles NFL Super Bowl 57 Spread & Expert Pick
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl Props To Bet On