Future Hall of Fame running back Adrian Peterson missed almost all of the 2016 NFL regular season because of an early injury. Former Seattle Seahawks superstar running back Marshawn Lynch sat out the entire 2016 campaign after retiring from the league following the 2015 season.Now, with both veteran running backs set to make their respective returns to the NFL this fall, it should be known that you cash in big by nailing one or two of the value-packed matchup props odds that pit the two stars and their 2017 seasons against one another. Let’s check out those NFL betting odds, followed by a handful of expert picks on just how both players will fare against one another.
Adrian Peterson Vs Marshawn Lynch Betting Props For 2017 NFL Season
Written by Eric Williams on May 18, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Draft Betting News: CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Favorites, Picks and More
- NFL Betting News: Derek Carr and Saints, Jets Hoping For Aaron Rodgers
- 2023 NFL Draft News: Georgia Defensive Star Jalen Carter Could Fall After Arrest
- NFL Super Bowl 58 Betting Odds: Early Analysis, Tips and More
- Derek Carr NFL Betting Odds for 2023/24 Season With?
- NFL Betting Predictions 2023: Super Bowl 58, Odds & Favorites That You Shouldn’t Miss
- Why Chiefs Won Super Bowl 57 & Why Eagles Lost
- Super Bowl LVII Odds: Kansas City vs. Philadelphia Betting Predictions
- NFL Super Bowl 57: Which Team Will Win the Super Bowl? AFC or NFC?
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Updated MVP Top Candidates
- Super Bowl Final Score Betting Prediction: Time to Get Your SB Bet In
- Chiefs vs. Eagles NFL Super Bowl 57 Spread & Expert Pick
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl Props To Bet On
- How to Bet Super Bowl Over/Under Total
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds To Win Super Bowl