There are four wild-card games around the NFL this weekend and all of them are regular-season rematches other than Saturday night's matchup between NFC No. 6 seed Detroit Lions and the NFC West champion Seattle Seahawks, who might have the best home-field advantage in the NFL. And the weather could be nasty in Seattle on Saturday. The Seahawks are solid NFL betting favorites.
Detroit at Seattle NFC Wild Card Spread & Betting Pick
Written by Kenny Bell on January 5, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2023 NFL Mock Draft Trade Proposals That Could Reshape the Odds to Win the Super Bowl
- NFL Betting News: Lamar Jackson in doubt for 2023 Season with Baltimore
- NFL Draft Betting News: CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Favorites, Picks and More
- NFL Betting News: Derek Carr and Saints, Jets Hoping For Aaron Rodgers
- 2023 NFL Draft News: Georgia Defensive Star Jalen Carter Could Fall After Arrest
- NFL Super Bowl 58 Betting Odds: Early Analysis, Tips and More
- Derek Carr NFL Betting Odds for 2023/24 Season With?
- NFL Betting Predictions 2023: Super Bowl 58, Odds & Favorites That You Shouldn’t Miss
- Why Chiefs Won Super Bowl 57 & Why Eagles Lost
- Super Bowl LVII Odds: Kansas City vs. Philadelphia Betting Predictions
- NFL Super Bowl 57: Which Team Will Win the Super Bowl? AFC or NFC?
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Updated MVP Top Candidates
- Super Bowl Final Score Betting Prediction: Time to Get Your SB Bet In
- Chiefs vs. Eagles NFL Super Bowl 57 Spread & Expert Pick
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl Props To Bet On