A few years ago, the NFL decided to add a second Monday Night Football game in Week 1 to see what the ratings would be like for a 10:15 p.m. ET start. And it turns out they were quite good, especially on the West Coast, which never gets games starting in prime time. The late Monday night game this year is an NFC West showdown between the Rams — in their first game back with Los Angeles in their name — against the San Francisco 49ers. The 49ers are expected play their best and an indication of that is that they are home underdogs in the NFL odds for this match.
LA Rams at San Francisco Week 1 Free Pick & Odds
Written by Jordan Walters on August 5, 2016
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2023 NFL Mock Draft Trade Proposals That Could Reshape the Odds to Win the Super Bowl
- NFL Betting News: Lamar Jackson in doubt for 2023 Season with Baltimore
- NFL Draft Betting News: CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Favorites, Picks and More
- NFL Betting News: Derek Carr and Saints, Jets Hoping For Aaron Rodgers
- 2023 NFL Draft News: Georgia Defensive Star Jalen Carter Could Fall After Arrest
- NFL Super Bowl 58 Betting Odds: Early Analysis, Tips and More
- Derek Carr NFL Betting Odds for 2023/24 Season With?
- NFL Betting Predictions 2023: Super Bowl 58, Odds & Favorites That You Shouldn’t Miss
- Why Chiefs Won Super Bowl 57 & Why Eagles Lost
- Super Bowl LVII Odds: Kansas City vs. Philadelphia Betting Predictions
- NFL Super Bowl 57: Which Team Will Win the Super Bowl? AFC or NFC?
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Updated MVP Top Candidates
- Super Bowl Final Score Betting Prediction: Time to Get Your SB Bet In
- Chiefs vs. Eagles NFL Super Bowl 57 Spread & Expert Pick
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl Props To Bet On