When a team is struggling in the early part of the season, they will do all that they can to find some sort of positive sign that they are starting to head in the right direction. That may be a little easier for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers than for the San Francisco 49ers. The Bucs are coming off a big win against the Carolina Panthers last week, and have now won a pair of road games this season. The 49ers have now lost 5 in a row, but can perhaps take some solace in the fact that Colin Kaepernick looked pretty solid in his first start of the season versus the Bills last weekend. These are a pair of teams who look destined to be on the outside looking in when the postseason rolls around, but with the NFC South not exactly going as anyone expected this season, the Buccaneers may feel that they have a shot to get back in the mix with another win on the road. Tampa Bay comes into this one as a 2.5-point online betting favorite.
Tampa Bay At San Francisco NFL Winning Favorites
Written by Henry Watkins on October 20, 2016
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Betting News: Lamar Jackson in doubt for 2023 Season with Baltimore
- NFL Draft Betting News: CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Favorites, Picks and More
- NFL Betting News: Derek Carr and Saints, Jets Hoping For Aaron Rodgers
- 2023 NFL Draft News: Georgia Defensive Star Jalen Carter Could Fall After Arrest
- NFL Super Bowl 58 Betting Odds: Early Analysis, Tips and More
- Derek Carr NFL Betting Odds for 2023/24 Season With?
- NFL Betting Predictions 2023: Super Bowl 58, Odds & Favorites That You Shouldn’t Miss
- Why Chiefs Won Super Bowl 57 & Why Eagles Lost
- Super Bowl LVII Odds: Kansas City vs. Philadelphia Betting Predictions
- NFL Super Bowl 57: Which Team Will Win the Super Bowl? AFC or NFC?
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Updated MVP Top Candidates
- Super Bowl Final Score Betting Prediction: Time to Get Your SB Bet In
- Chiefs vs. Eagles NFL Super Bowl 57 Spread & Expert Pick
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl Props To Bet On
- How to Bet Super Bowl Over/Under Total