With the NHL playoffs now just a matter of days away, it’s always fun to look ahead at which two teams might well be going head to head in the Stanley Cup. Anyone interested in figuring that out needs to be able to break down each conference and the potential playoff match-ups that are coming. In the Western Conference, there are a trio of teams, so far, that have managed to break the 100-point barrier on the season, and it might be easy to suggest that these will be the teams to beat when the playoffs begin. If that is indeed the case, then the Chicago Blackhawks and Anaheim Ducks may well be on a collision course in the postseason. These are the two teams that are winning their respective divisions, and it’s beginning to look as though both are going to stay that way until the end. This is a possible preview of the Western Conference Final, so it’s going to be interesting to see how things go when they hook up in Anaheim on Thursday night. Find the latest NHL betting lines here.
Chicago At Anaheim NHL Picks & Betting Preview
Written by Henry Watkins on April 5, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 24 of the Season
- NHL Playoffs picture with 2 weeks left of Regular Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 23
- NHL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Conferences Eastern and Western
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?