Over the past few years, it has been the Central Division in the NHL that has been arguably the strongest. It’s fair to say that we have seen a shift in the balance of divisional power this season, as the Metropolitan Division is the one that has been far and away the most impressive. After all we currently have no less than 3 teams from that division sitting on at least 100 points, and we get to see two of that group go head to head on Thursday night when the Columbus Blue Jackets go on the road to face the Washington Capitals.It is the Capitals who are leading the way with 102 points, which just happens to be the best in the NHL right now, but the Blue Jackets are close on their heels, sitting at 100 points. The defending Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins are wedged in between, which means we are going to have a furious finish that will likely see one of these three teams scoop up the President’s Trophy for the best regular season record. Find the latest NHL betting point spreads here.
Columbus At Washington Free Pick, Odds & TV Info
Written by Henry Watkins on March 22, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 24 of the Season
- NHL Playoffs picture with 2 weeks left of Regular Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 23
- NHL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Conferences Eastern and Western
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?