Every NHL playoff season delivers a surprise or two, and we very often get a dark horse team that comes out of nowhere to make a run. Given the strength of the Eastern Conference this year, the dark horse was always likely to emerge in the West, and we actually have two teams that fit the bill there. The Edmonton Oilers are proving that playoff inexperience need not be an issue, while the Nashville Predators, who came in as the number 8 seed in the West, have already taken a major scalp when they knocked off the Chicago Blackhawks in the opening round via the sweep. Given the nature of the win in that series, a lot of people have jumped on board the Predators bandwagon, although it should be noted that a single series win does not make a great team. If they can go on to beat the Blue in Round 2, then it may be time to start talking about Nashville as a legitimate Stanley Cup contender. Find the latest NHL betting odds here.
NHL Game 2 Winning Favorites For Nashville At St. Louis
Written by Henry Watkins on April 27, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Conferences Eastern and Western
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Weekend’s Best Games to Wager On
- Updated NHL Stanley Cup Odds & Betting Predictions (February 13th)
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 19: Best Games to Wager On this Week