Every team in the NHL endures a punishing 82-game schedule in hopes of landing one of the coveted playoff spots that are available at the end of the regular season. Once in, taking advantage of your home ice opportunities is an absolute must if you hope to move on in the postseason. For those teams that do not get home ice advantage in the playoffs, a steal on the road while maintaining a positive home record is usually good enough to get the job done. The Boston Bruins did what many believe is the hard part when they went into Ottawa for their opening two games of the series and came away with the split. If there is a blueprint for success in the NHL postseason, that is a major part of it. The problem that they now face, down 3-1 in the series, is that they need to start all over again after dropping both games in the TD Garden. The Bruins are on the brink, and only a win on the road on Friday night will stop them from falling. Find the latest NHL betting odds here.
NHL Game 5 Free Picks Boston At Ottawa
Written by Henry Watkins on April 20, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Weekend’s Best Games to Wager On
- Updated NHL Stanley Cup Odds & Betting Predictions (February 13th)
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 19: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Updated Stanley Cup Odds After Week 17: Hurricanes NHL’s Hottest Team Out of Break