It’s the final week of the NHL season, which usually means that fans are players alike are starting to think about growing their playoff beards. There is still some work to be done, though, before the razors are put away for what is hopefully a long time. While it certainly looks as though the Washington Capitals are going to be the President’s Trophy winners for the second straight season, the jockeying for playoff positions goes on right below them.The two teams that are the closest to them in the Eastern Conference also just so happen to be Metropolitan Division rivals. The Pittsburgh Penguins are #2 and the Columbus Blue Jackets are #3 to start out the week, but they could well be switching spots if the Blue Jackets can head into Pittsburgh on Tuesday night and come away with the win. There is only a single point separating these two, and if their previous encounters are anything to go by, we should be in for a beauty on Tuesday night. Find out more about the updated NHL betting spreads here.
NHL Winning Favorites Between Columbus At Pittsburgh
Written by Henry Watkins on April 3, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 24 of the Season
- NHL Playoffs picture with 2 weeks left of Regular Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 23
- NHL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Conferences Eastern and Western
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?