Before the Stanley Cup playoffs began, I was asked to make my predictions for each round, which I happily did. I had the Pittsburgh Penguins repeating as champions, taking out the Calgary Flames I 6 games. My choosing the Flames was a longshot pick that I hoped would play out, but they were snuffed out by the Ducks in the opening round. My Penguins pick still looks solid as the second round nears completion. It is now time to so a little revision work and look at how the rest of the playoffs might play out, so let’s get started with some updated NHL betting predictions here.
Latest Stanley Cup NHL Predictions For The Postseason (May 8th)
Written by Henry Watkins on May 8, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 23
- NHL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Conferences Eastern and Western
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Weekend’s Best Games to Wager On
- Updated NHL Stanley Cup Odds & Betting Predictions (February 13th)